Welcome to Monte Vista Venue.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Cancellation Policy for upcoming occasion, accommodation booking or special event days
- Pre-paid meal reservations for special occasions or days like Food Tasting Events or breakfasts are not refundable. Cancellations will result in you forfeiting the booking.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for any other Special Event day as mentioned above.
- In the case of a pandemic such as COVID-19 where bookings cannot go ahead on that date due to Government Restrictions, then we will assist with postponement to a new date subject to availability. A voucher will be issued and a new date booked for voucher redemption.
- In the case of a pandemic such as COVID-19 where bookings are influenced by Government Restrictions like a ban on alcohol served in Restaurants, but the booking can still go ahead, no refund will be made and booking will continue on date booked.
- A 50% non refundable deposit is required for any accommodation bookings. Cancellations 30+ days before the booking date will receive a refund of any amounts paid on top of the deposit. Cancellations 14+ days before the booking date will receive a refund equivalent to a maximum of 25 % of the total amount subtracting the non refundable deposit. Cancellations up to 14 days before a booking date will forfeit any amounts paid and is liable for 100% of the invoice amount.